Available Job Positions
Bar-Tender | Flexible Hours Permanent
- Ensure outstanding customer care is always delivered.
- Maintain a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanour at all times.
- Conduct daily tasks & duties adhering to standard operating procedures.
- Use selling techniques to increase general sales & customer spend whilst enhancing the guest experience.
- Think ‘guest’ & ‘standard’ at all times.
- Ensure all company H&S processes and procedures are followed at all times
- Resolve customer issues and complaints in a quick, efficient manner to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and high-quality service.
- Build a strong relationship and liaise with all other departments.
- Perform other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ bartending experience in a fast-paced environment
- Have a positive attitude and good communication skills
- Have the ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Obtain the ability to upsell to guests
- Excellent customer care skills with a strong focus on excellence
- Competent level of knowledge on beverage product & service
- Experience of preparing & serving cocktails desirable
- Must be available to work both morning and evening shifts (including weekends)
Please email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org